gov't employee discount on cell plans

Yeah, PA has some messed up beer buying laws.

You got that right. If you want a six pack. Then you have to go to a bar. Which can sell you no more than two six packs. If you want more beer than 2 six packs. Then you have to go to a beer barn and buy it by the case. There was a house bill that would have changed this but it died last year. :mad::mad::mad:

If I get 2 six packs with a variety of beers from Market Cross Pub. It is the same as a case of beer. Even with the six pack "discount" they give you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, and the "beer barns" seem to have a limited selection

95% of the beer barns will have 1 decent German import, a couple different types of beer from the two local micro-breweries, and nothing good from England if you are lucky. Thankfully there is a beer barn that has a good selection. Too bad it's 45 minutes to an hour away depending on traffic.

My bosses partner pays mine and I havent been to that office in 5 months. I think the only reason he is still paying my bill is because we are friends. It went off a couple months ago so I figured it was over, then it came back on the next day. I dont ask, he doesnt bring it up.