gov't employee discount on cell plans

I have two cell phones. Work pays for my Crackberry, and I keep a personal account as well. I could probably just use the one phone, but I like having 1 single number that i always keep and will never change. Jobs come and go, but my # and Email go on forever.

Until someone finally creates an effictive profit model for an internet enabled auto-updater/notifier service that lets EVERYONE know that your shit has changed in a comprehensive manner.

Port your number to grandcentral, problem solved. Well, after they support porting anyway...

I like the GPS when I'm in a new town because I can look up "local attractions" or "restaurants" and know where to go.

It's how we got to eat allygater in Phoenix last year. :fly:

Mostly I think the GPS is annoying, and nickname it "Generally Pretty Shitty" or "The General" for short. I just need a compass and I can usually get to where I need to go just fine.

I like the GPS when I'm in a new town because I can look up "local attractions" or "restaurants" and know where to go.

Mostly I think the GPS is annoying, and nickname it "Generally Pretty Shitty" or "The General" for short. I just need a compass and I can usually get to where I need to go just fine.

a compass? do you still have covered wagon trains up there?

Where did you have this allygater?

so you stop when it flips the other direction at the north pole?

Well now you're just being silly.

roads here go n-s and w-e If you know where you're supposed to be in relation to where you are it's easy to find how to get there... so long as you know what direction you're pointing.

Most of the time I'm pretty good with knowing (I don't have a compass in my car) but sometimes I get turned around in unfamiliar areas and don't know what direction I'm going until I hit a familiar street or townline.

:p it's one of the hazzards of having a living radius larger than 2 city blocks.

Well now you're just being silly.

roads here go n-s and w-e If you know where you're supposed to be in relation to where you are it's easy to find how to get there... so long as you know what direction you're pointing.

Most of the time I'm pretty good with knowing (I don't have a compass in my car) but sometimes I get turned around in unfamiliar areas and don't know what direction I'm going until I hit a familiar street or townline.

:p it's one of the hazzards of having a living radius larger than 2 city blocks.

I'm not being silly...a compass is a piss poor substitute for gps :p

I don't get stuck in traffic... you know why? BECAUSE I USE MY COMPASS TO NAVIGATE SIDE STREETS AROUND CONGESTION

OH YEAH

:lol:

Actually I just work outside of typical rush hour times so it's not an issue. We were cruising to work today doing 80.