Got Cincinnatti?

Didn't you just say you liked how nice the people were?

My small town people were awesome. The McDonald's workers were friendly. Everyone I didn't actually have to interact with on a daily basis was cool. I rather enjoyed how nice people were until I actually got to know them. Since this thread is about someone visiting Ohio, I figured the fact that people are friendly was the only relevant bit. Getting to actually know people in Ohio is creepy.

My small town people were awesome. The McDonald's workers were friendly. Everyone I didn't actually have to interact with on a daily basis was cool. I rather enjoyed how nice people were until I actually got to know them. Since this thread is about someone visiting Ohio, I figured the fact that people are friendly was the only relevant bit. Getting to actually know people in Ohio is creepy.

Sorry I creeped you out.

When she said 'Ohio' I think she meant 'Cincinnati.'

In all honesty I sometimes miss Ohio despite all the bouts of homesickness I endured while living there.

One of these times, I'm going to have to take people out for a week and show them what makes Ohio so good. But yeah homesickness definitely doesn't make for a favorable impression of a place. I think I had the advantage of living in just about every other state prior to hear that I never had to worry about that.

Yes please take me someplace in Ohio that rocks. Cedar Point is great awesomeness, no doubt. I haven't seen anymore in Columbus that Cleveland already has. The difference is that it is cleaner in Columbus, and without the fear you are going to be shot in broad daylight.

Yes please take me someplace in Ohio that rocks. Cedar Point is great awesomeness, no doubt. I haven't seen anymore in Columbus that Cleveland already has. The difference is that it is cleaner in Columbus, and without the fear you are going to be shot in broad daylight.

The thing is, the only thing I know you enjoy is gayness and beer. You already have that in Cleveland.

Not too far from me is rock climbing as well.

The thing is, the only thing I know you enjoy is gayness and beer. You already have that in Cleveland.

Not too far from me is rock climbing as well.

That's not TOTALLY true. A bit of culture wouldn't hurt, either :fly:

Dressing up, going to a fine restaurant for dinner before a play is a great thing, too. Cleveland is actually decent for this as well, provided you don't mind tripping over gun-toting bums hopped up on french fries and cocaine that used to have a doctorate and 6-figure income.

Dressing up, going to a fine restaurant for dinner before a play is a great thing, too. Cleveland is actually decent for this as well, provided you don't mind tripping over gun-toting bums hopped up on french fries and cocaine that used to have a doctorate and 6-figure income.

Next to Chicago, Columbus is the major test market for food and numerous other things. You want food, you definitely come to Columbus out of all the Ohio cities.

:lol:

hopped up on french fries and cocaine..

so mingle, i live in cleveland. i've had bums steal donuts from me at 2am 200 feet from public square. but it's not all bad here. if you are in the neighborhood, i know whose knees to break for good times.

You all forgot Kings Island, thats between Cincinnati and Dayton. I don't ride roller coasters so I can't say much about it, but I think it has the worlds longest or oldest or soemthing wooden roller coaster.

The place where Hoffenbrau is, is an open air mall that also has the Newport Aquarium.

And I put in the vote that Ohio isn't that bad, and though Dayton maybe small compared to Columbus and Cin. I can't stand the traffic of big cities. I live litterally 2 minutes from work and Bri's office is 5 minutes beyond there on the same road. I can't imagine sitting in the car for much longer than that to get to work. Bri can come home for lunch on my days off and have no problem eating lunch and getting back to work within the hour.

Kings Island has the worlds longest wooden coaster and the only wooden coaster with a loop-d-loop.

The Beast is so old and shaky, you will get hurt riding on it. Its a blast.