Got Cincinnatti?

wikipedia says the city proper was over twice that in 2000

plus i think your math is screwed up
I never said I was good at arithmetic.

Cleveland has larger area. Columbus is the largest city in Ohio in terms of population and 12 (I think moved down to 14th recently) in the country. All of Ohio hates you too.
No one likes Ohio. It is flat... and... flat, and kinda trashy.

So why hate a place you've never been since you think it's flat? And while it's no Rockies or Appalachians, how would ski resorts make money here on a flat surface?

Never been to? Where the fuck you get that from. Cuyahoga Heights is the only place Ive ever been glad to leave, and it was only 3 weeks.

Not to come to FG's defense or anything, but central Ohio is exceedingly flat. The majority of the geography what I've seen in Ohio is in the eastern third of the state and along the Ohio valley... which, now that I think of it, spend some time being one and the same.

Ohio pretty much sucks. There are no good clubs in Cincinnati unless you are gay, and even then they aren't that great. I spent a lot of time checking them out. Every time a decent club opens it closes soon after. There really isn't a lot to do that hasn't been mentioned. Cincinnati isn't great, but the people are nice enough. Just be sure not to mention it to anyone if you aren't Christian. They will try to save you. They might try to save you even if you are Christian.

Last edited:
lmao @ eileen bunny..

last trip i made up there was Steubenville, OH.. circa '90 with a college roommie.. fun trip.. but we were 20 and drinking natty lights.. rode from Greensboro, NC.. 5 of us in my pickup.. 3 in front, and 2 freezing in the back.. but there were plenty of mountains if memory serves correct..

i will be sure ot wear my I :heart: Jesus shirt when I'm there.. ;)

yall cats make me laugh man.. or i'm still tipsy from the club last night.. :fly:

Never been to? Where the fuck you get that from. Cuyahoga Heights is the only place Ive ever been glad to leave, and it was only 3 weeks.

I got it from you saying Ohio was flat.

:lol: I love this.

I've been to Compton so California Sucks.
I've been to Lorton so Virginia sucks
I've been to Tombstone so Arizona Sucks
I've been to Old San Juan so Puerto Rico sucks.

The logic is infallible!

Last edited:
Ohio pretty much sucks. There are no good clubs in Cincinnati unless you are gay, and even then they aren't that great. I spent a lot of time checking them out. Every time a decent club opens it closes soon after. There really isn't a lot to do that hasn't been mentioned. Cincinnati isn't great, but the people are nice enough. Just be sure not to mention it to anyone if you aren't Christian. They will try to save you. They might try to save you even if you are Christian.

And this is what happens when you live in the stix. Yes you did live in the stix.

My problem with Cleveland isn't that there's nothing to do. There's tons of stuff to do there. It just looks run down as a city in the whole.

My problem with Dayton is it's too small. That's all.

I haven't been to Cincinnatti long enough to get a full impression of it, but from what I've seen it's nice.