Going to a Funeral today

We had to have Dom sleep on his stomach. We were told not to allow it so he slept on us every night for the first 2 months or so (we alternated who he did it on).

Then we were just so exhausted and in so much pain since whe had to angle ourselves we just said screw it. Swaddled him up, put him on his stomach for a nap and watched him like a hawk for the next two naps. After that we calmed down.

Lost another month of sleep blaring the baby monitor to the point that I could hear his breathing until I was convinced he wasn't going to die in his sleep.

We still sleep with our baby monitor on in our boys room at the loudest volume, they are 4 y.o and 20 months. They are on a separate floor but I here them shuffle and cough. Its just more comfotring that way.

Ethan is 6 and sleeps with me. I only have the one bedroom, but honestly even if I had two bedrooms I'd be fine if he continued to crash with me. It's pretty awesome to wake up to him farting on me and giggling. And to bite his ears while he's sleeping and can't defend himself.

Ethan is 6 and sleeps with me. I only have the one bedroom, but honestly even if I had two bedrooms I'd be fine if he continued to crash with me. It's pretty awesome to wake up to him farting on me and giggling. And to bite his ears while he's sleeping and can't defend himself.

you're...you're a biter too??? :nevx3:

your dad is so lucky!!

This is why you ALWAYS diaper your children.

... and your girlfriends:
2-hot-blondes.jpg

fuck you absolutely love talking/thinking/looking/writing/involving yourself with kids

i hope there's more to you than pushing a pram

That sucks, how did it go at the funeral? :heart:

My boyfriends sister almost died twice when she was a baby, luckily both times when she was completely blue his mum just happened to walk in and check on her.

The funeral went as well as expected. It was rather unnerving seeing a baby in a casket. He looked like he was sleeping, but had very strong color from all the makeup since usually babies are very pale. The night before the funeral the parents took his 3 year old sister to see him and she tried to put the pacifier in his mouth, it was all very sad. He was also buried in the childrens part of the cemetary, which was heart breaking reading all the head stones.