Get some culture bishes v.1

Pandora said:
And ya'll wonder why people don't post here anymore. You can't even stay on topic for one fuckn page. I try to add some content to this place, but I don't know why I bother. Ya'll just continue with your BF2 and OMGH2U threads. I'll find someplace else to post.
Sadly, not a lot of us computer geeks are in to fine art. If there were, those people would have jumped all over this thread (and may still).

elpmis said:
haha okay

littlegirl.JPG

You're supposed to pick up the glove and slap me in the face with it. Your gentleman's etiquette sucks.

Lame-o said:
You're supposed to pick up the glove and slap me in the face with it. Your gentleman's etiquette sucks.
of course my etiquette sucks, hello, did you read my username?

ChikkenNoodul said:
The day krew that is here never did 'OMGHI2U'

Which is why you guys are nice to have around. :)

fly said:
Sadly, not a lot of us computer geeks are in to fine art. If there were, those people would have jumped all over this thread (and may still).

There are a few UF's that appreciate art. Unfortuantly they aren't logged in and the spammers are.

b_sinning said:
Pandora do you have any of his art?

I don't, yet. I haven't been able to decide on which print I would like to have the most and where I can hang it in the house. I like the Misty Morning, but it's prolly too flowery for theac. Maybe the North Shore Sunset?

fly said:
Then maybe, just maybe one could atleast be mature enough not to ruin a potentially worthwhile thread for those that are indeed interested in the topic, eh?

they look so real!! good eye on finding good art, ms. pandora!! :heart:

speaking of art...where is my flower picture you took and said you'd give me a copy of???

Neat paintings... how the hell does he do that?

And for the other topic... like whoever said, it is 90% old school genmay krew... its bred into us. :hs:

I Robert I said:
Then maybe, just maybe one could atleast be mature enough not to ruin a potentially worthwhile thread for those that are indeed interested in the topic, eh?
just for you pookie, here is one of my favorite artists

Another-Useless-Gift.jpg

By Luke Cheuh

Is it sad that I consider myself an artist, yet I don't really have a favorite artist. I like a lot of work that I see, but I never tie it to a person and look up more of their work. I should do that.

eileenbunny said:
this picture makes me sad

It's because he has new shoes, but no feet, I suspect.

Come to think of it, if I had no feet, and someone gave me shoes as a gift, I'd want to kick them in the nuts... only I couldn't... what with the no feet and everything.