Get some culture bishes v.1

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, how is that picture crossing the line, im not laughing anymore if she has a history with child abuse. That would just be wrong.

El Borracho said:
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, how is that picture crossing the line, im not laughing anymore if she has a history with child abuse. That would just be wrong.
i just said i photoshoped the bruises

And ya'll wonder why people don't post here anymore. You can't even stay on topic for one fuckn page. I try to add some content to this place, but I don't know why I bother. Ya'll just continue with your BF2 and OMGH2U threads. I'll find someplace else to post.

Pandora said:
And ya'll wonder why people don't post here anymore. You can't even stay on topic for one fuckn page. I try to add some content to this place, but I don't know why I bother. Ya'll just continue with your BF2 and OMGH2U threads. I'll find someplace else to post.
Exactly why I stopped posting for awhile. This is the old genmay day krew though, they cant help it.

Lame-o said:
I'm calling you a liar.

*drops glove*

haha okay

littlegirl.JPG

Pandora said:
don't go! I'll miss you

Pandora said:
OMG

H2U! :D