Get in early, or leave later?

April23 said:
If this computer wasn't holding me back I'd come over there and strangle you.

<... then blow population juice thru a straw on your face>

oh baby, I love it when you talk dirty :drool:

:fly:

Damnit!! So much for the get in early philosophy. Now I just hope I can get out before 10. Grrr...

Early.

I hate mornings too. But the morning goes by so much faster than the afternoon.

I dunno, these days when I get in early and ask to leave early they look at me funny. Like I should be working from 7:00 to 6:00 or else I'm not giving "110%"

I would also prefer early, as long as it not's too early (around 7:30-8), I hated being at work till 6-7 o clock at night, than you have no time left to do anything.

taeric said:
Damnit!! So much for the get in early philosophy. Now I just hope I can get out before 10. Grrr...

But Josh you are always up early?!? :confused:

Anyway I do both. Get in at least an hour early and then end up staying an hour or 2 (or two and a half today) late. God what has happened to my life??

I'm loosing it :D :p :lol: :fly: :mad: :D :eek:

JJ Lady said:
But Josh you are always up early?!? :confused:

Anyway I do both. Get in at least an hour early and then end up staying an hour or 2 (or two and a half today) late. God what has happened to my life??

I'm loosing it :D :p :lol: :fly: :mad: :D :eek:

You've made work your life. When you're not working you're thinking about it, talking about it, and posting about it. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, while there's still some shred of your former self left. I miss that JJ. :(

Pandora said:
You've made work your life. When you're not working you're thinking about it, talking about it, and posting about it. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, while there's still some shred of your former self left. I miss that JJ. :(

I think I've only escaped that through the liberal use of alcohol. Not sure if I should use a happy or sad face on that one.

Plus side is when I"m this tired I'm not concerned with getting to work on time. :)

Pandora said:
Another good option. Start putting some cash aside from your OT (if you and bast won't be able to make ends meet with only 1 income.) Then in 1-2 months, just quit.

fly said:
Another good option. Start putting some cash aside from your OT (if you and bast won't be able to make ends meet with only 1 income.) Then in 1-2 months, just quit.

Do people actually get paid for overtime nowdays? I know I sure as hell don't.