GAY Gender Fluid

Everyone has a little bit of male and female within them. Most people just have enough of a sense of self to not flip flop between them on a day to day basis. Of course kids are going to do feel the need to flip flop more than anyone else, they don't know who they are yet

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
so let me ask you a question. There is a "woman" mma fighter who was born a man. "She" claims it is fair and has no advantage over the real women they fight. So are you guys saying we should also give this guy fighting women a pass. I mean who cares Fallon Fox is allowed to fight women right?

so let me ask you a question. There is a "woman" mma fighter who was born a man. "She" claims it is fair and has no advantage over the real women they fight. So are you guys saying we should also give this guy fighting women a pass. I mean who cares Fallon Fox is allowed to fight women right?
There is a reason why there are weight classes.

There is a reason why there are weight classes.

that doesn't matter. men will always have an advantage over women as far as strength goes. Here is something from someone this woman fought.

During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head. After her loss, Brents took to social media to fuel the controversy surrounding Fox's perceived advantage: "I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated