GAY Gender Fluid

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances.

lUVX-LxvTh6Df-dBls14By_wEariW8aJk27E8uv25pYVSO4VFtjHe0kjEefWFLf4YnPjGmh0_HpX-UipO18hmH8lZxV1k1JpAG6N0XoALPRFiJ6-5SrHOQE0_F4xO9qnexHwmlVO8Hy8ol2f6uE=w506-h281

so sometimes you're a GIRL, sometimes you're a BOY, sometimes you're NEITHER and sometimes you're BOTH?
how does this work?? especially being "neither"

So yesterday my 14yr old neighbour (boy who lives 4 houses down from me)
came over and asked me if I had any "girly" clothes to donate for his drama class (attends school of arts...super talented kid)
I was like TOTALLY!! so i grabbed some stuff from my closet and handed it over to him and he was like totally gushing over the clothes.... a little too much. i was like Hmmm =/

anyways after chilling on my porch and talking about school and his drama classes he confessed to me that he was GENDER FLUID...and to be honest i really didn't know what he was saying (thanks google)

so he told me he LOVES the feeling of soft women clothes against his skin and loves looking in the mirror and says SOMETIMES he feels like girl and identifies himself as a girl.....and sometimes he feels like a boy... he got on his skateboard and left.

im a happy he felt comfortable enough to tell me, but I'm super confused as to how you can sometimes feel "neither or both"
How does your gender CHANGE half way thru the day???

is anyone here "gender fluid" ?

It's a physical condition also known as "Brain Fart".

It's simple really, you have a penis you're a boy.

If you have a vagina, you're a girl.

If you have neither, you're a Xenomorph.
This:

latest

If you have both, you're hermaphrodite. Congratulations, you can literally fuck yourself.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Oh great, another label is born.

Why can't society just let people be whatever the fuck they want to be? You want to be a wombat? Fill ya fucking boots son! Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Oh great, another label is born.

Why can't society just let people be whatever the fuck they want to be? You want to be a wombat? Fill ya fucking boots son! Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I always wanted to be a sparrow. They way they fly, the chirping. They are magnificent.

I believe one day plastic surgery will be so advanced that I'll become one and chirp away to freedom.

tumblr_n30hvaae8H1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

but thanks to THIS label, this kid feels better about himself and identifying instead of being a weirdo or an oddball now he's Gender Fluid for the way he feels and now he feels great.

All these labels seem to be a cry for attention. Just do you - who cares what other people think.

What if I labeled my as "Gandalf" and put on a wizard costume, got on the highway and yelled YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and fly