Gay marriage, yet again

remember when the dumb ass bigots used the argument "IF WE LET GAYS MARRY, WHATS NEXT? LETTING SICK FUCKS MARRY SHEEP OR SOMETHING?"

who knew they weren't so dumb after all.

and yes, if it's ever possible to marry a turtle, I will, strictly for tax purposes.

:dont: You do realize one half of that couple cannot give legal consent so they will not be given a marriage license, right?

:lol: that would be epic pwnage

There was a surprise effort to actually get placed on this ballot in CA a law against getting a divorce. I don't know how many petitions it has but that would be truly amazing if that got on.

Didn't some lady marry the Berlin wall?

This shit already happens and the world hasn't ended yet.

Who the fuck are you to say my turtle cant consent? Now you sound like the biggots that say gays shouldn't marry. You of all people should have my back on this inter species marriage deal, or is the earth still flat in your eyes?

Who the fuck are you to say my turtle cant consent? Now you sound like the biggots that say gays shouldn't marry. You of all people should have my back on this inter species marriage deal, or is the earth still flat in your eyes?

:waw:

Way to be open minded there buddy. I'm extremely disappointed in you right now. Preach one thing but only as an end to your own means... You don't really care about about any else at all. So selfish.

Way to be open minded there buddy. I'm extremely disappointed in you right now. Preach one thing but only as an end to your own means... You don't really care about about any else at all. So selfish.

May you and your turtle enjoy the fruits of marriage when chim and I will in the near future :heart:

fuck turtles, when do i get to marry a polar bear?

That's another d. I didn't even get a wedding invite... And I'm guessing there's tons of hot available easy straight chicks at a gay wedding. You suck as a wing man on top of everything else.

That's another d. I didn't even get a wedding invite... And I'm guessing there's tons of hot available easy straight chicks at a gay wedding. You suck as a wing man on top of everything else.

You didn't get an invite because we haven't planned one, yet, silly. :heart:

typical man, always putting off the wedding.

If it was available in the states we were/are living in, I am sure we would have been married already. Instead we were too lazy to drive to Canada to get it.

if it's just a ceremony, you should have it in kansas city so I don't have to drive far. Been having issues with airlines and weddings lately. :(