Gasparilla

Gasparilla Night? :ugh:

There seems to be alot of poor planning for stuff that night. I've seen a crap load of shows and concerts going on downtown that night that don't have anything to do with gasparilla. I don't think alot of the promoters did much looking at what day it is and the complete lack of driving that people can do in the area when gasparilla is going on.

Here are some pics from the kids parade this weekend.

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

WOooooOT Me and Mingle will be thurrrrr!!!

haha

no seriously, you know im down Floppytickle

who's goin' besides you beer? cause i'm thinkin maybe janice can drop us off on her way to work, and then she will prob pick ME up after 2 when she gets off. (I'm just figuring you will want to stay, whereas I have a pregnant wife to tend to) dunno if you can get a ride back. could meet you either at MY house or over on ulmerton that morning.

in "doing what I do" I will say I'm spinning at that new club Banbu Room at baywalk Friday night. but i can scale it back to be coherent saturday morning.

lemmeknow.

who's goin' besides you beer? cause i'm thinkin maybe janice can drop us off on her way to work, and then she will prob pick ME up after 2 when she gets off. (I'm just figuring you will want to stay, whereas I have a pregnant wife to tend to) dunno if you can get a ride back. could meet you either at MY house or over on ulmerton that morning.

in "doing what I do" I will say I'm spinning at that new club Banbu Room at baywalk Friday night. but i can scale it back to be coherent saturday morning.

lemmeknow.

Yeah man... Maybe I could ride home with Shawn and Aimers from there club that night, hmmmmmm but then I gotta get home to Larghetto...

I dunno, I may just drive

Yeah man... Maybe I could ride home with Shawn and Aimers from there club that night, hmmmmmm but then I gotta get home to Larghetto...

I dunno, I may just drive

You are welcome to crash at the pad man. Just let me know so I can reserve you a primo spot on the couch...