Gasparilla

Ummmmm, shit.. yeah ill prolly go buy a couple bottles tonight and then just take a sippy cup around with me. I wish to spend as little as possible on 10 dollar beers and 30 dollar shots, plus I have some pre-planned fun coming with us :D

All sounds like a plan. I got my beer in ice now so it will be ready for the morning. I'll just give u a ring tonight and make sure we are all straight with everything. Other than that I hope to see everyone in the morning.

All sounds like a plan. I got my beer in ice now so it will be ready for the morning. I'll just give u a ring tonight and make sure we are all straight with everything. Other than that I hope to see everyone in the morning.

8:15 im meeting janice and case at Courtside... 30 minutes there

ive got your address and im sure case already mapquested it

stopped at the liquor store on the way home, cheap vodka and sambuca buy beer out there

no refer in your house ;)

8:15 im meeting janice and case at Courtside... 30 minutes there

ive got your address and im sure case already mapquested it

stopped at the liquor store on the way home, cheap vodka and sambuca buy beer out there

no refer in your house ;)

Indeed I'm still the Drug Free Zone...There will be plenty of other booze here as well. I have a bunch of various bottles floating around so there will be no shortage of booze only morals.