Gasparilla

When I did it a co-worker invited us over for wine tasting. He had a whole bar full of wine so I figured it was just a few of us sitting around drinking his wine. We showed up late in casual clothes and everyone was all formal and they had some old man they had paid that was basically teaching a fancy wine class to everyone will expensive wine. And we show up all sloppy and brought Night Train as a gift. It was a funny moment.

When I did it a co-worker invited us over for wine tasting. He had a whole bar full of wine so I figured it was just a few of us sitting around drinking his wine. We showed up late in casual clothes and everyone was all formal and they had some old man they had paid that was basically teaching a fancy wine class to everyone will expensive wine. And we show up all sloppy and brought Night Train as a gift. It was a funny moment.

Yeah i thought it was funny. Especially since they were all older and talking about how kids dress with their cut up pants and i had cut up pants and chucks on.

Nicely done :clap:

janice is in for dropping us off. i think mike aka dj mr ich may be coming to, so it may be 4 dudes coming if brad's homie comes.

what you near floptizzle? and will we be able to drive close at 830? or will roads be blocked?

didn't get a call last night beerizzy. let me know the beerizness.

janice is in for dropping us off. i think mike aka dj mr ich may be coming to, so it may be 4 dudes coming if brad's homie comes.

what you near floptizzle? and will we be able to drive close at 830? or will roads be blocked?

didn't get a call last night beerizzy. let me know the beerizness.

I'm right off of Howard so if you come down 275 you will be able to get to me via Armenia.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I cant wait to sleep my ass off tonight...

I dont know whos coming with me if anyone at all. My buddy keith said he cant do an all day/all nighter and elliot has a sandy vagina. I dont really care though, I just may need a ride since my boss is covering my saturday shift

my homies from The Beat, Jimi O and Sandman, are dj'ing at the Davis island Bridge tomor.. hopefully we can stumble over and check em out.

but it's whatever.. yall know people goin' to that party that pease and smitty and them are throwin? i think santana and craze spinnin... 20 bucks.. pfft.

i'm excited tho. should be fun.. good news is im workin tonight so I will have some ends. bad news is i'm workin tonight and won't get much sleep.

this new budget is for the birds tho. lol

and beer, if you wanna cab it over to ulmerton or something we could scoop you there/option. like courtside grill or somethin at 8:15 <<<gawd, just readin that.. ugh

Fuckin scary man... lol I dont even know what 8am looks like, well sober anyways

I can have my roomie drop me off whereever, just not to st pete cause hes gotta be back to open my shift

my homies from The Beat, Jimi O and Sandman, are dj'ing at the Davis island Bridge tomor.. hopefully we can stumble over and check em out.

but it's whatever.. yall know people goin' to that party that pease and smitty and them are throwin? i think santana and craze spinnin... 20 bucks.. pfft.

i'm excited tho. should be fun.. good news is im workin tonight so I will have some ends. bad news is i'm workin tonight and won't get much sleep.

this new budget is for the birds tho. lol

I am down for whatever man, I see us stumbling through the streets by 10 :fly:

aw man, gonna' be ugly..

below is an article in the st pete times entitled:

"After Gasparilla's 1st swig, it's all downhill: :fly:

the first 3 paragraphs:

"youv'e been waiting all year, and, finally, party Day is almost here. on Saturday you'll don your eye patch, your beads, and take a swig of the first of many beers.

After all, you figure, one day of debauchery can't be too bad.

But as the thought crosses your mind, that first sip of alcohol hits your stomach. And that might be your last coherent thought for a long time."

:hay:

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/01/25/Hillsborough/Experts_warn_Gasparil.shtml