gas at $3.59?

I just heard on the radio that it is likely there will be a 75 cent increase by the end of September.

I'm picking up a chrome hockey mask and a megaphone on my way home tonight.

I'll also be rigging a device to the gas tank of my car so, should anyone tamper with it, it will blow sky friggin' high.

SpangeMonkee said:
YES!! I'll break out my steal boomerang.

Tight. I need to start working on my aussie accent.

"I saw a rig...*ahem*...I sawr a rig that can pull a taeynker that soize two daiyse agoe. You wanna get outta heere? You talk to mey."

I'm not sure if I get good gas milage or not. I only have to fill my tank every two weeks or so because I live 3 lights away from work and 2 lights after that are my parents and Amy and Shawn......I never drive far no matter where I go. :)

filling the civic or maxima up hurts -- i can't IMAGINE having anything bigger...and a friend of mine just upgraded her suv a week ago.

Hahaha, all you people bitching about gas.

Most of the stations around us don't even have any more gas to sell. Forget the price, I'll just be happy when I don't see bags over every handle at every gas station.

And all you SUV driving motherfuckers, FUCK YOU.

theacoustician said:
Hahaha, all you people bitching about gas.

Most of the stations around us don't even have any more gas to sell. Forget the price, I'll just be happy when I don't see bags over every handle at every gas station.

And all you SUV driving motherfuckers, FUCK YOU.

they opened some lines last night, so there should be gas coming in soon.

Thorn Bird said:
they opened some lines last night, so there should be gas coming in soon.

Yeah, funny thing about that; Bush opened up our CRUDE oil reserve, and the problem in our delivery at the moment is with our ability to refine crude oil.

I seriously need to seize control of the world.