gas at $3.59?

DSC00037.JPG

bp319.jpg

bp319x2.jpg

qtnight.jpg

I missed the BP selling gas for 4.95 down the block from my house. it was 2.95 lastnight and sold out.

I'm actually somewhat nervous about checking gas prices now. Hopefully this crap has levelled off when I need gas.

Also, has anyone else been hearing a crap load of people trying to talk about supply and demand pricing? It is rather amusing.

taeric said:
I'm actually somewhat nervous about checking gas prices now. Hopefully this crap has levelled off when I need gas.

Also, has anyone else been hearing a crap load of people trying to talk about supply and demand pricing? It is rather amusing.
Keep in mind this is also Labor Day weekend, so gas prices ALWAYS hike this week in anticipation of motorists driving to their extended weekend getaways.

I'd say by Tuesday things should simmer down.

zengirl said:
Keep in mind this is also Labor Day weekend, so gas prices ALWAYS hike this week in anticipation of motorists driving to their extended weekend getaways.

I'd say by Tuesday things should simmer down.
Up here it's like the busiest move-in weekend of the year, I saw dozens of those rental moving trucks this morning on my ride in.... the bill for filling those things up has got to be staggering

Bubbles said:
I just heard that I can buy a 20 box of Bud Light at Publix for $6.00 and a 20 box of Coors Light for $3.99..........I'm stock piling beer bitches.
But... can you really consider either of those "beer"? :confused:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Up here it's like the busiest move-in weekend of the year, I saw dozens of those rental moving trucks this morning on my ride in.... the bill for filling those things up has got to be staggering

I moved this last weekend, and the gas gauge on the truck was higher when I brought it back than when I picked it up.