GAY Gamin' Gamin' Gamin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get laid last night. I was only kidding. I did play Oblivion for a few hours though. I had forgotten how boring that game can be.

"I think I'll...uh...explore another of those limestone/marble/white ruin things."

well since my xbox 360 dvd drive broke right on labor day I traded t all into gamestop and started focusing on my ps3.

funny thing is when I traded it in, the drive started working again......weird.

but I was able to pick up ghostbusters, rachet and clank:future tools of destruction , and a blueray blue tooth remote for about $15 each. still got enough credit to get several games . going to wait till nov and pickup black ops.

anyone else got any games to recommend that I get for my ps3( backwards compatible)?

I think they suck too. aiming absolutely blows next to using a mouse. there's a reason they don't let consoles and pcs game together online

I dissagree. I got used to the controls and still do my thing. also I got tired of constantly running into hackers and exploiter playing through PC. also I don't have to keep dropping hundreds of dollars keeping my pc upt to date to play some videocard killing game.

Last edited:
there is total truth to the no pc vs console online gaming thing. consoles would get slaughtered. some game, name escaping me, tried it before and it has never been done again since

I dissagree. I got used to the controls and still do my thing. also I got tired of constantly running into hackers and exploiter playing through PC. also I don't have to keep dropping hundreds of dollars keeping my pc upt to date to play some videocard killing game.

Aiming on a controller sucks so much ass its redick. I also get tired of people who think people are hacking on PCs. I'm pretty sure the number is MUCH smaller than people like you think...

Aiming on a controller sucks so much ass its redick. I also get tired of people who think people are hacking on PCs. I'm pretty sure the number is MUCH smaller than people like you think...

I agree to disagree. it's just a harder learning curve and a much higher sensitivity. also I learned to deal with force feedback and vibration to account for recoil.

having some set standard for a gaming rig makes it easier to focus on the game and less on worrying if every new game can be run on my aging rig

I got 36 games on my steam account and I don't even bother trying to get each one to work anymore.

as for hackers.. as long as there are greaifers there will be people who think it's funny to base rush or shoot people through a wall.then again. with Full metal jacket and a heartbeat sensor it's much easier.

I only have an XBox 360. Just bought Split Second - a racing game. Fun. As far as girly games, I don't think there are many cooking, cleaning, birthin babies games, but if I see one, I will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.