Status
Not open for further replies.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
So Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 2 comes out tomorrow. Anyone here going to get this game? I wont be getting it because they screwed the game by removing support for dedicated servers, and drastically limiting the max number of players in a game.

I will however been waiting for Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which should drop around march next year. This game looks like battlefield 2 crossed with COD4.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/africa-harbour-battlefield-bad/58728

can someone explain to me the dedicated server thingy? what does that even mean? they're going to have servers for multiplayer, right? if the servers work what do you care what else it does?

can someone explain to me the dedicated server thingy? what does that even mean? they're going to have servers for multiplayer, right? if the servers work what do you care what else it does?

A dedicated server is your own. However, for some fucked up reason, in the case of MW2, your server just goes into a pool - so you can't play specifically on YOUR server.

i would love to see the guys that coded COD4, remake BF2 for pc. graphics would be better, it'd be alot less buggy, and it'd use like 1/8th the system resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.