GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

The latest fan Theory I saw a video on calls calls Cersei a fool for paying back every penny she owed to the iron bank. The iron bank backs armies that owe them money. Sensor Since Cersei no longer owes the iron bank money, the iron bank is now free to back Daenerys.

The latest fan Theory I saw a video on calls calls Cersei a fool for paying back every penny she owed to the iron bank. The iron bank backs armies that owe them money. Sensor Since Cersei no longer owes the iron bank money, the iron bank is now free to back Daenerys.
IIRC, she borrowed money to pay for the Golden Company.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
I have a way out there theory.
Bronn kills Cersei of behalf of Tyrion.
He told Bronn he'd double whatever anyone paid him to kill him (Tyrion).
That would be a mess though since Bronn and Cersei now hate each other in real life.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
i dunno if i buy that argument though. IF his main army is at winterfell how would he take over/convert the golden company and kings landing?

He cant kill em all himself, and the dragon is gonna destroy any useful corpses

i dunno if i buy that argument though. IF his main army is at winterfell how would he take over/convert the golden company and kings landing?

He cant kill em all himself, and the dragon is gonna destroy any useful corpses
Already a bunch of corpses there, I'm sure. And all the dragon needs to do is burn the food stores, or sink the ships the troops are on. Enough will die that he'll have a solid start.