GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

is there some GoT family tree out there to better map these fuckers

its more of a family circle...

got_familytree.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Petunia
ramsey dickchopper had a crazy sadistic girlfriend for like half a season who was gonna hurt sansa, and reek threw her off a wall. Then him and sansa ran away from winterfell together. I think he ultimately brought her to brienne for protection.
And he made his way to the Iron Islands, or he got himself captured again?

Two things:

1) Dany aint fuckin happy about not being the primary heir.
2) Who thought it was a good idea to put your vulnerable population in the crypt, then lure the bad dude, who likes to raise the dead, closeby.

she a power hungry hoe and she’s gonna kill jon or make sure he die so she can get that throne
yeah, that line that Sam said to Jon about "you gave up your throne to save your people, do you think she'd do the same?" was dead on.

She's a winner in a world where the default state is tyranny (read: cersei), but when there is just options like the Starks, she quickly becomes not the best option.

Can't remember if it was before or after they went for a ride but one of the Dragons was eyeing up Jon and I'd swear it was like it was smiling at him. Jon even looked at it as if to say "Why is he looking at me."
Maybe that Dragon becomes loyal to him.
Meh.
Anyway, Dany can't be burned. I wonder if jon can.

It's been a boring season so far and we supposedly only get 6 episodes. I don't mind the boring bits but ain't nobody got time for that with 6 episodes.