GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

And he made his way to the Iron Islands, or he got himself captured again?
Got back to the Iron Islands. Declared his sister for queen at the kingsmoot. When their uncle was elected king, they escaped across the narrow seas to join Danaerys with a large portion of the Iron Fleet, which then got destroyed by Euron when he found them.

Last edited:
You popped into stupid ukulele dumb threads to let us know you'd be canceling them so they quit popping up on your feed.
How do I do that with this one?

first, THANK YOU for properly acknowledging that thread by its government name, the Stupid Ukelele Dumb (SUD) thread. truly appreciate

second, @fly make this IGNORE THREAD thingamajig thing happen. the people have spoken!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and HipHugHer
first, THANK YOU for properly acknowledging that thread by its government name, the Stupid Ukelele Dumb (SUD) thread. truly appreciate

second, @fly make this IGNORE THREAD thingamajig thing happen. the people have spoken!

I feel that although we may have disparate views on some things we can work together on this for the good of the community!

I suppose I could do it by putting Duke on ignore but I've never put anyone on ignore before and doing it to him especially post-humously feels like a real dick move and I just wouldn't be OK with that.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes