Funzie Comics 9 : The Sound of Music

elpmis said:
the reason none of you liked or understood the funzie series is because you fucking like the taste of cock, assholes. Suck some goat nuts and die

I understood it Mr. elfpenis.
Maybe thats because I'm a sick fuck too.

I swear, every fucking thread here turns into the same 3 people joking about assfucking. Why not just come prancing out of the closet and all of you get it on?

jaxxor said:
I swear, every fucking thread here turns into the same 3 people joking about assfucking. Why not just come prancing out of the closet and all of you get it on?

Dude are you okay? You sure are angsty today.

jaxxor said:
Its the homoerotica that brings you back.

jaxxor said:

Assfucking is fanatastic!

Desslock said:
Can't handle a little assfucking?

when you people are finally all in the same room together it's going to be like something from one of those bad parts in the Bible.

jaxxor said:
when you people are finally all in the same room together it's going to be like something from one of those bad parts in the Bible.
HAHAHAHHA

One day I'll be in the same room with you and it will be a moment of unbridled passion and will go down in the anals of history like Scarlet Ohara. And stuff.

fly said:
HAHAHAHHA

One day I'll be in the same room with you and it will be a moment of unbridled passion and will go down in the anals of history like Scarlet Ohara. And stuff.

OMFG :fly: