Funzie Comics 9 : The Sound of Music

elpmis said:
for those of you who don't get it - think about this:

spivey turned hit radio up really loud so that no one could hear him beat off.

that's when funzie gets his bright idea

Bah, you should have left people in confusion. :tard:

JaymieT said:
I didn't get it.
spivey turns his radio up really loudly so that no one can hear him jerking off - funzie walks in on him doing this and realizes that no one can hear what you're really doing if you play loud music. Funzie then pays a conductor of an orchestra to play on the back of funzie's pick up truck so he can run over little girls with his car and no one will hear them scream.

elpmis said:
spivey turns his radio up really loudly so that no one can hear him jerking off - funzie walks in on him doing this and realizes that no one can hear what you're really doing if you play loud music. Funzie then pays a conductor of an orchestra to play on the back of funzie's pick up truck so he can run over little girls with his car and no one will hear them scream.
Or the crunch of their skulls under his tires

I think this is the funniest one so far. Funnier then elpmis's description of it, thats for sure.

the reason none of you liked or understood the funzie series is because you fucking like the taste of cock, assholes. Suck some goat nuts and die

elpmis said:
the reason none of you liked or understood the funzie series is because you fucking like the taste of cock, assholes. Suck some goat nuts and die
Or maybe there was an underlying secret about Funzie.

Drool-Boy said:
I think the only real secret about the funzie cartoons is that elmpis and I are both demented retards and dont really care if anyone but us laughs at them or not:p
Nothing is funnier to me than something that totally makes me go: WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK, WHO CAME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WHY???

elpmis said:

I'm sensing some repressed bestiality longings.

April23 said:
Jaxxor 4 attn:whore 2005!

I am all about holding that title. My ambition is to make someone on this forum either cry, or leave in disgust.