Funzie Comics 9 : The Sound of Music

fly said:
HAHAHAHHA

One day I'll be in the same room with you and it will be a moment of unbridled passion and will go down in the anals of history like Scarlet Ohara. And stuff.
I remember when you were in the same room as me - with two other dudes

flyelp9wz.jpg

fly said:
HAHAHAHHA

One day I'll be in the same room with you and it will be a moment of unbridled passion and will go down in the anals of history like Scarlet Ohara. And stuff.

Soddom meet Gomorra

fly said:
HAHAHAHHA

SEE?! even now you can't stop talking about anal! it's ANNALS!

jaxxor: I think you're in a bad mood because I've never offered my back diving services to you - so let me do so now; for a limited time only I will lather myself up in 2% milk until my fingers start to prune, then, with my cute little miner's helmet, I will dive deep into your cinnamon ring until I hit the poop limit wall. From there I will pull out my man cock and beat off feverishly until you shit me out onto your lover's chest*. that's when you scream "ass gnome!" and I kiss both of you on the cheek.

*i require you let me shower in your bathroom, or you can pee on me

elpmis said:
jaxxor: I think you're in a bad mood because I've never offered my back diving services to you - so let me do so now; for a limited time only I will lather myself up in 2% milk until my fingers start to prune, then, with my cute little miner's helmet, I will dive deep into your cinnamon ring until I hit the poop limit wall. From there I will pull out my man cock and beat off feverishly until you shit me out onto your lover's chest*. that's when you scream "ass gnome!" and I kiss both of you on the cheek.

The sound of cinnamon rings always makes me crave cinnamon.

elpmis said:

Woah!
All that for free?!?!
Thats a deal of a lifetime!

elpmis said:

I knew a dude that kept a gnome in his glovebox. On his way home from work one day, he knocked out its teeth and he said it gave the best head after that.

fly said:
I knew a dude that kept a gnome in his glovebox. On his way home from work one day, he knocked out its teeth and he said it gave the best head after that.
you know Howard too?

elpmis said:

:eek:

I am touched. Never has such an offer been extended to me before. Not only would I pee on you, but I would let you use my shower to get off the really sticky bits.