Friggin Breeders...

He is a cutie. Is he starting to babble and smile yet?

He's been babbling for about a month now. It's like he skipped the entire development stage for the 4th trimester.

Once we got him on medication for reflux, he was able to support his own head (without bobbleheading), babble and smile, support his own back, stand (with some assistance) This all occured when he was just over 1.5 months old.

He's been babbling for about a month now. It's like he skipped the entire development stage for the 4th trimester.

Once we got him on medication for reflux, he was able to support his own head (without bobbleheading), babble and smile, support his own back, stand (with some assistance) This all occured when he was just over 1.5 months old.

It just gets more and more fun the older they get too. Somewhere around 4-5 months they become really interactive and can really start to play.

Thank you. She acts like I'm the crazy one for saying no.

Why would you willingly want to bring a child into this world that you can't share the love of a family with? You had that bond with the kid you already have, it would be much tougher to create that bond with someone you're no longer in love with.

All I care about is sleeping through the night. :lol:

Good luck. My baby usually sleeps better then my 18 months old and even 3 year old sometimes.

Edit: Do you actually wake up with him? Knyte doesn't even hear them cry. If I'm up feeding Ian and Ky wakes up screaming I practically have to throw something at Knyte to get him to wake up so he hears Ky and will get up to help.

Edit 2: Man I love this new icon. I'm gonna be making baby threads all over the place now. :fly:

Last edited:
Good luck. My baby usually sleeps better then my 18 months old and even 3 year old sometimes.

Right now he only wakes up when he's hungry, so I'm assuming about another 3-4 weeks unless we can some how get him started on rice cereal sooner than that (depends on if the doctor says so)

Right now he only wakes up when he's hungry, so I'm assuming about another 3-4 weeks unless we can some how get him started on rice cereal sooner than that (depends on if the doctor says so)

I wouldn't push it, it's not worth it. It can give them major gas or diaper rash that is not fun to deal with. Wait till he's 5ish months unless he's a chunker and needs extra food to keep his belly full.

I wouldn't push it, it's not worth it. It can give them major gas or diaper rash that is not fun to deal with. Wait till he's 5ish months unless he's a chunker and needs extra food to keep his belly full.

Yeah I'd only do it if the doctor ok'd it and wouldn't really bring it up till about 5 months anyways. But as of right now, he takes down 5 oz of water + formula (which is usually about 6.25 total oz) every 4 hours.

Yeah I'd only do it if the doctor ok'd it and wouldn't really bring it up till about 5 months anyways. But as of right now, he takes down 5 oz of water + formula (which is usually about 6.25 total oz) every 4 hours.

I may be thinking wrong, is he 2 months or 4 months?

She's just afraid after letting you go she'll never find anyone else to love her. Don't let her come to you for sex and such after the divorce, make her deal with her mistakes.

Once I move out she's only a good friend. I won't let her back in to hurt me again.

Enjoy the baby time. It seems like it passes so quickly. Being a dad is one of the hardest and best jobs ever.

Representing as a breeder, here's the fruit of my loins, 17 months now:

7547b9c046b52c9.jpg