Friggin Breeders...

Here's a baby/mommy issue that I think you can all enjoy. This is a recently had conversation with Blondie. It's quality.

[14:59] Blondie: somebody just pulled boob in here
[14:59] ERage2000: huh?
[14:59] ERage2000: you all are yanking on each others boobs?
[14:59] Blondie: some chic decided it was time to breast feed while her mom was talking to chris
[15:00] ERage2000: nice
[15:00] Blondie: disgusting
[15:00] Blondie: that is a private affair
[15:00] ERage2000: did you tell her to cow feed her baby in a barn and not in your office?
[15:00] Blondie: lol no but i should have
[15:00] Blondie: that shouldn't be done in public
[15:01] ERage2000: the correct phrase is "sling boob" by the way
[15:01] ERage2000: she slung boob while her mom...
[15:02] Blondie: ew
[15:04] Blondie: theac's office has lactation rooms
[15:04] Blondie: i don't think i would want to use one of those
[15:04] Blondie: there might be some on the floor
[15:07] ERage2000: do you think a guy could use the lactation room?
[15:07] Blondie: i told theac that he should
[15:08] ERage2000: it's different, but all in all it's still milking...and since there is boob all up in that joint
[15:08] ERage2000: it just makes sense
[15:09] Blondie: now that is just wrong
[15:09] Blondie: in so many ways

:dont:

edit: this was in reference to erage's conversation. don't get me started on the public thing.

and to sarcasmo:

:dont: :fly:

Last edited:
Here's a baby/mommy issue that I think you can all enjoy. This is a recently had conversation with Blondie. It's quality.

[14:59] Blondie: somebody just pulled boob in here
[14:59] ERage2000: huh?
[14:59] ERage2000: you all are yanking on each others boobs?
[14:59] Blondie: some chic decided it was time to breast feed while her mom was talking to chris
[15:00] ERage2000: nice
[15:00] Blondie: disgusting
[15:00] Blondie: that is a private affair
[15:00] ERage2000: did you tell her to cow feed her baby in a barn and not in your office?
[15:00] Blondie: lol no but i should have
[15:00] Blondie: that shouldn't be done in public
[15:01] ERage2000: the correct phrase is "sling boob" by the way
[15:01] ERage2000: she slung boob while her mom...
[15:02] Blondie: ew
[15:04] Blondie: theac's office has lactation rooms
[15:04] Blondie: i don't think i would want to use one of those
[15:04] Blondie: there might be some on the floor
[15:07] ERage2000: do you think a guy could use the lactation room?
[15:07] Blondie: i told theac that he should
[15:08] ERage2000: it's different, but all in all it's still milking...and since there is boob all up in that joint
[15:08] ERage2000: it just makes sense
[15:09] Blondie: now that is just wrong
[15:09] Blondie: in so many ways

When people stop eating in public is when a mother should stop breastfeeding in public

Soooo...what? The room has a sign that says "Lactation Station" or some shit, or is there just a picture of some udders on there?

I've seen one door marked something to the effect of "lactation room" in the entire building and I thought it was a joke

My wife asked me to find out the price of freezing my sperm. I told her just get a plastic baggie and she could take matters into her own hands.

The price or your sperm is 24/7 custody of the child that would result from it.

wow.. and i thought my photog/dj analogy was funny. .. . alas.

BUT, kiwi, the parallels were amazing. any fock with a computer these days thinks he can dj.
I was just about to quote you to give props but finished catching up on the thread first. Everyone else must have missed it, because that was an amazing fix you pulled.

I think the same thing applies in other areas too, including, in my industry, people buying house drawing software and thinking it makes them an architect.

I was just about to quote you to give props but finished catching up on the thread first. Everyone else must have missed it, because that was an amazing fix you pulled.

I think the same thing applies in other areas too, including, in my industry, people buying house drawing software and thinking it makes them an architect.

I "bought" house drawing software once, played around with it for 15 minutes, then went back to coolhouseplans.com. I'll pay the pros for that so I know my house looks good in the end.

Making a house look cool to you is easy. Making a house that can actually stand up........yeah I'd hire an architect.

Making a house look cool to you is easy. Making a house that can actually stand up........yeah I'd hire an architect.

You could just lie on your back in the middle of your house and think of kiwi and elaine getting it on MILF-style. That would keep your house standing :fly: