Friggin Breeders...

awww. you really do love us! :heart:

this is just to ensure that the non-breeders NEVER have to see or talk about breeder things again,, isn't it?

genius, i must say. :fly:

awww. you really do love us! :heart:

this is just to ensure that the non-breeders NEVER have to see or talk about breeder things again,, isn't it?

genius, i must say. :fly:

it's not that we dont like hearing about your kids... it's just that, we're really only interested in your annual "i just had another kid" thread.

Why not? This is a baby thread.... :p

You asked

2547b986ab9090b.jpg

My wife was talking with me and saying how much she loves our son and how in 6 or so years she would like to have another kid so he would have a sibling. She asked me to promise that I would provide the material to make it happen because she wants it to be a true sibling to my son. Ok, so we're about to get to divorced and she wants some crazy promise out of me?! I politely said I can't make any promises. She got angry asking why. I try to tactfully explain that by then we both will have moved on and would be with other people and even if we weren't there was no way in hell would I have another child with her. I love my son more than anything else but I don't want to create a kid that I wouldn't be there everyday to watch grow up. It's going to be bad enough sharing my son. So she's still pissed at me for not saying that I would.

My wife was talking with me and saying how much she loves our son and how in 6 or so years she would like to have another kid so he would have a sibling. She asked me to promise that I would provide the material to make it happen because she wants it to be a true sibling to my son. Ok, so we're about to get to divorced and she wants some crazy promise out of me?! I politely said I can't make any promises. She got angry asking why. I try to tactfully explain that by then we both will have moved on and would be with other people and even if we weren't there was no way in hell would I have another child with her. I love my son more than anything else but I don't want to create a kid that I wouldn't be there everyday to watch grow up. It's going to be bad enough sharing my son. So she's still pissed at me for not saying that I would.

WHAT?!?!?! I can't believe anyone would ask that of anyone.