Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam has one of the hottest girls online and he still post pics of other girls. Just further proves no matter how hot the girl is, that guys still can't help but look at other pretty ladies too. It doesn't mean the guys are planning to cheat like women think, just that guys can't help looking.

Does a car lover cease his interest in cars when he finally owns a model he has always wanted? Of course not.

Last edited:
just test drove this. I dug it. despite the pic it needs paint and minor body work. interior needs an overhaul as well but it was mechanically sound with no rust. might be a keeper and the price is very right as well.

3na3kb3o15Y35Z05U4b1s152890a9458518f2.jpg

3mf3o43pf5Y55Q15P4b1s7a8688f3cf3e1b74.jpg

that car is so non-jew that you might actually get kicked off the trust fund.

I am slightly worried about your uncomfortable obsession with LS engines. I am not saying they are bad (far from it), but the stock block in that car is way over built in stock form, easily capable of handling 400hp+ out of it.

And despite what semperfly says, LS isn't ALL that.

WHATEVZ, BITCH

ls1god.jpg

that car is so non-jew that you might actually get kicked off the trust fund.

A car with exclusivity, high levels of performance AND great gas mileage, all for around $10K? I would say that's the hieght of conservative financial investments for an automobile. Sounds jewtastic to me!

Ok this shit has to stop

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7934462

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Thousands of people are without power this morning, even as temperatures remain well below freezing.

This morning, the Electric Reliability Council of Texas told utilities state-wide to begin rotating outages to compensate for a generation shortage due to numerous plant trips that occurred because of the extreme weather.

In a release sent out by ERCOT this morning, they're urging consumers and businesses to reduce their electricity use to the lowest level possible, including these steps:

Limit electricity usage to only that consumption which is absolutely necessary. Turn off all unnecessary lights, appliances, and electronic equipment.
Businesses should minimize the use of electric lighting and electricity-consuming equipment as much as possible.
Large consumers of electricity should consider shutting down or reducing non-essential production processes.
Centerpoint Energy notified customers via email that they would implement 15-30 minute systematic outages.

Way to go. Because no one uses natural gas to heat their homes, they depend on electricity to warm them. Having rolling outages BECAUSE of the cold is about the stupidest decision on earth. It's actually illegal for gas companies in Ohio to turn off service for late bill payments during the winter because they would be aiding in the death of people. These people ARE paying for the electric and they are getting turned off. My friend's Water heater for his pool stopped, freezing the pool water and possibly cracking his pool because of these rolling outages. And the outages included public schools as well as city lights and traffic signals. I witnessed one accident on the way to work today because of the light signals not working. This is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Ok this shit has to stop

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7934462

Way to go. Because no one uses natural gas to heat their homes, they depend on electricity to warm them. Having rolling outages BECAUSE of the cold is about the stupidest decision on earth. It's actually illegal for gas companies in Ohio to turn off service for late bill payments during the winter because they would be aiding in the death of people. These people ARE paying for the electric and they are getting turned off. My friend's Water heater for his pool stopped, freezing the pool water and possibly cracking his pool because of these rolling outages. And the outages included public schools as well as city lights and traffic signals. I witnessed one accident on the way to work today because of the light signals not working. This is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

oh no, won't somebody please think of the pools!

Status
Not open for further replies.