Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
reminds me of a buddy of mine who worked at harris. shortly before christmas one individual sent some charity spam bullshit thing to EVERYONE on the gal. this was for a major client that had international offices and a couple hundred thousand employees. so naturally a lot of people did the same thing, asking to be unsubbed or whatever and of course they used reply all. the bigger problem was that this idiot also decided to hit reply all in response to those requests and essentially the exchange server was suddenly being hammered with a few million emails in the course of about ten or fifteen minutes

brought the bitch down so hard that it took them two days to save it

that's bad form that a list that big doesn't require sending permission

this. one of the policies they weren't allowed to change until that event

Last edited:

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Oh, get over it. Top gear makes fun of everyone.

Oh I think it's hysterical. I am kinda happy at least some organization can get away with statements like that. I would LOVE to see top Gear US make such a statement.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Oh I think it's hysterical. I am kinda happy at least some organization can get away with statements like that. I would LOVE to see top Gear US make such a statement.

Oh, I meant that for the Mexicans, not you.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I dislike Valentine's Day. I went ahead and got the wife a Tiffany's bracelet for it and a Necklace from there for our anniversary a few days before that.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
I dislike Valentine's Day. I went ahead and got the wife a Tiffany's bracelet for it and a Necklace from there for our anniversary a few days before that.

I dislike it also. I'm going to Vegas with the guys.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
no valentine's cares for me, I think. dumped the girl I'd been seeing for a while a few weeks ago and taking out a new one on thursday.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Valentine's day is a load of horse shit.

I'm not spending a dime on these bullshit commercial days..

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Frost already bought me my valentines present. A new bikini and a jigsaw. It's my very favorite bikini to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.