FlyMart

Bubbles said:
Cause you keep trying to steal my shit asswipe

I took turns swiping from you and nev...think I broke even, nev lost a bunch and you got what I stole from nev :lol:

Bubbles said:
nice......I have transferred the bulk into the bank :p
Just figured this out: If you deposit marklar into the bank, it resets your interest interval. Interest is paid weekly (was monthly). If any time during that week you deposit money, you start over for the interest countdown.

fly said:
Just figured this out: If you deposit marklar into the bank, it resets your interest interval. Interest is paid weekly (was monthly). If any time during that week you deposit money, you start over for the interest countdown.

meh, not worried about interest.......I'm worried about theiving midgets (this statement was in no way directed toward any morman that may be lurking)

Bubbles said:
meh, not worried about interest.......I'm worried about theiving midgets (this statement was in no way directed toward any morman that may be lurking)

I prefer to pistol whip people when I rob them, this digital thing is so impersonal.

Bubbles said:

I may thieve from you. April stole all my marklar right before fly made it impossible for her to steal it. I am very poor now. :(

b_sinning said:
kiwi your man just hit the lotto. Thieve from him.

He banked it all already. The only way too get his money is to go to his computer and send it to myself. Wait, his computer is sitting right by me, he is logged in, and not in the room.

:shifty:

b_sinning said:
Damn him, doesn't he know you suppose spend your winnings on hookers and booze and more lotto tickets?!

He's only allowed to spend money on hookers if he shares them with me.

kiwi said:
He banked it all already. The only way too get his money is to go to his computer and send it to myself. Wait, his computer is sitting right by me, he is logged in, and not in the room.

:shifty:

He's also heavily armed and hopped up on soft contact lens solution right now (why did the doctor tell me it was external use only!). I'm a loose cannon baby.

Fat Burger said:
How can you have a daily lottery that happens every 20 hours?
It was some weird cron job shit. I changed the cron job and the lottery end times so they were more closely related today.

Lotteries now all end at 7am EST and the cron to pick winnars runs at 8AM EST.