FlyMart

elpmis said:
why do they have to be black slaves, what if I wanted little white boy slaves :fly:

Little people slaves dressed in striped clothes and shoes with floppy bells on the tips.

kiwi said:
If your a mod (I can't remember who is and isn't), Fly took your theiving ability away cause April was stealing all our marklar and we couldn't still it back. This was while we were in Florida and we threatened fly with stealing all his pics of little boys. He was almost in tears. It was funny.

BTW you're so sexy and if I ever leave Kynte I'm coming to Georgia to be your love slave.

Me a mod?! I think you're sexy too.

fly said:
rep does not effect your theifing ability.

way back when, someone told me it was weighted to rep as to how successful your attempts at thieving would be :confused:

guess whoever it was, was wrong

why_ask_why said:
way back when, someone told me it was weighted to rep as to how successful your attempts at thieving would be :confused:

guess whoever it was, was wrong
It did then. The new one doesn't. It will reduce your rep if you fail tho. if you succeed = no rep loss. sneaky++

ERage said:
Can people thieve your marklar away if it is in the bank?
I would also like to know this. Because I bank it right away.

Also, I just put my username back to djduquet and I have a suggestion about the tax:

It wouldn't tell me what the tax was when I tried to do it so I didn't have enough, there should be a tax list and a way of just telling the user what it is so it makes the purchase process easier.

That is all.

Fat Burger said:
You should get 100 marklar for every day you're champion of a game. I know it's not built in, but it would be cool.
very possible once the intergration is done. v3arcade should have a new and improved version out next month...

fly said:
very possible once the intergration is done. v3arcade should have a new and improved version out next month...

Can you migrate the high scores when you upgrade? I wasted a lot of time in that arcade so far :p