FlyMart

why_ask_why said:
don't ask...it involves fly, a vat of crisco and a lemur

:lol:, this reminds me...

K, so in the car on the way back from the beach we somehow landed on Grecco Roman Wrestling as a topic of discussion, and out of nowhere April goes "I wonder what Roman dudes used as lube back then" which then prompted a 15 minute conversation/debate until we came to the conclusion that they must've used Olive Oil. Then later on that night IBWIP suggested that lard would be a better solution because it doesn't dry up ever, as olive oil supposedly does. April is going to be doing a study on it over the next few weeks with varying products and solutions and give us the results in what is assured to be a Pulitzer Prize level report.

KNYTE said:
:lol:, this reminds me...

K, so in the car on the way back from the beach we somehow landed on Grecco Roman Wrestling as a topic of discussion, and out of nowhere April goes "I wonder what Roman dudes used as lube back then" which then prompted a 15 minute conversation/debate until we came to the conclusion that they must've used Olive Oil. Then later on that night IBWIP suggested that lard would be a better solution because it doesn't dry up ever, as olive oil supposedly does. April is going to be doing a study on it over the next few weeks with varying products and solutions and give us the results in what is assured to be a Pulitzer Prize level report.
Instead of a method of trial and error with modern products (as sexy as that might be for you and others -- post pics) why not go whatever college or univeristy is near you and look up books in the library? I'd be far more intrested if some yahoo got their Masters or some load of crap on that topic.

because come on, that would just be too funny to handle.

Also, good story. You get ranking points. :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
Still didnt work. Its like the img is missing or something.
The one you put under my name is gone now too.
:fly46:

edit - ok, now its back, wtf
Her's works now too. The images were corrupt in the latest update of the store. :gayo:

fly said:
Just added a daily lottery. Each ticket adds to the jackpot.

Also fixed the weekly lottery.

did you fix the part where it says free and then it takes money out anyway? grrr...