:fly46:

itburnswhenipee said:
I've thought about that before. I've also thought about getting a TotalFark account.... but that's $5 a month. Is SA monthly too?

5bux a month for fark? The hell with that.
SA is a one time charge. Unless you do something stupid and get banned, then its another ten bux:fly:

Pandora said:
I really hate hearing crying babies, especially while I'm at work. Why do people bring their kids to work?! :mad:
to drive us batshit crazy, duh. there's nothing worse than psychobitch's kid running around our lab like he's in his personal playpen.

SpangeMonkee said:
My daughter asks to go to work with me. I don't let her. How can you work when you have to watch your child all the time.
from my experience anyone who brings their kid to work is looking for a pity card to entitle them to go home early.

Pandora said:
Yeah, I was only commenting on how increadibly lazy parents are in the workplace.

Which reminds me, I need to leave early today cuz Jr is out of school.
:lol: I've called in with kitty emergencies before... on more than one occasion

zengirl said:
:lol: I've called in with kitty emergencies before... on more than one occasion

A old coworker of mine took unpaid leave just so they could have a day off to grieve when their 15 yr old lab died. F'n double standards. Like any parent would have to do that if their 15 year old child died. :rolleyes:

Pandora said:
A old coworker of mine took unpaid leave just so they could have a day off to grieve when their 15 yr old lab died. F'n double standards. Like any parent would have to do that if their 15 year old child died. :rolleyes:
Well, there's actually a labor law stipulating paid leave for the death of an immediate family member....