GAY Finger Guns.. Pew!Pew!Pew!

A few in a school of several hundred. Still not worth it, imo. :hs:

Parents need to quit having genetically inferior children. :fly:

Imagine a child dying in class in front of 30 horrified children tho?
I'm not against this peanut allergy thing cuz it's pretty serious and I wouldn't want this to happen to MY child.,,

The whole pew pew pew thing is sooooo retaded

I'm not against this peanut allergy thing cuz it's pretty serious and I wouldn't want this to happen to MY child.,,

The whole pew pew pew thing is sooooo retaded

Then that kids parents need to take measures to protect their own shitty spawn, not impose on a whole school.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it sounds like the right thing to do.

Psh, we have great genetics... It's too bad for the world we aren't. :p

KnobbyKnees.jpg

d

This totally does not happen, though. Well, it's EXTREMELY rare. First, the percentage of kids with severe allergies is estimated to be around just over 15%. Second, because parents of these allergy kids have backup plans in place should there be an attack. Also, most schools have access to epinephrine pens that can stop anaphylactic shock. If parents of these kids that didn't have backup plans in case of emergency, it would be like sending their severe allergy kid into a pit of rabid dogs and hope they don't get bit.

This totally does not happen, though. Well, it's EXTREMELY rare. First, the percentage of kids with severe allergies is estimated to be around just over 15%. Second, because parents of these allergy kids have backup plans in place should there be an attack. Also, most schools have access to epinephrine pens that can stop anaphylactic shock. If parents of these kids that didn't have backup plans in case of emergency, it would be like sending their severe allergy kid into a pit of rabid dogs and hope they don't get bit.

Shut up or they'll ban dogs accross the country

Wait, peanuts are attacking our kids now??? Jesus Christ