GAY Finger Guns.. Pew!Pew!Pew!

this is what Kiko takes to school in leu of Peanut Butter.
its good for him and he loves it.

photo_1880187_resize.jpg

JNHbwv7.png

Fuck this! I'm not feeding my son substitute anything simply because of some other kid. I'm sick of soy being a substitute for everything. It's not good for people, period.
If the school can't keep control of this situation by maybe separating the kid with the allergy, cleaning tables thoroughly, etc, then it just tells me that they DON'T have control. Also, I have stated over and over again that my son's allergy is food dyes, especially red ones because he acts like a nutjob when he eats crap food with the dyes in them. But, what do they do? They give out candy snacks here and there! Also, their school lunches have this dye shit all over in the food. So, I make his lunches, but they still give out "treats" here and there and it's this shit food that I said he can't have.
Then, after "snack" they report on his sheet, all of the my son's wrongdoings.

So, I looked up laws... First, it's not a law that I can't give my son a peanut butter jam sandwich simply because of another kid's allergy. And, I called the principal to mention that he still gets food/candy "as a treat" here and there in which he reacts negatively to, causing him to bring home a blemished report. I suggested that she mention to the teacher to give out healthier treats over candy crap.

I mean really, they want to control everyone like they are robots. My son is eating peanut butter, the end.

Last edited:
Fuck this! I'm not feeding my son substitute anything simply because of some other kid. I'm sick of soy being a substitute for everything. It's not good for people, period.
If the school can't keep control of this situation by maybe separating the kid with the allergy, cleaning tables thoroughly, etc, then it just tells me that they DON'T have control. Also, I have stated over and over again that my son's allergy is food dyes, especially red ones because he acts like a nutjob when he eats crap food with the dyes in them. But, what do they do? They give out candy snacks here and there! Also, their school lunches have this dye shit all over in the food. So, I make his lunches, but they still give out "treats" here and there and it's this shit food that I said he can't have.

So, I looked up laws... First, it's not a law that I can't give my son a peanut butter jam sandwich simply because of another kid's allergy. And, I called the principal to mention that he still gets food/candy "as a treat" here and there in which he reacts negatively to, causing him to bring home a blemished report. I suggested that she mention to the teacher to give out healthier treats over candy crap.

I mean really, they want to control everyone like they are robots. My son is eating peanut butter, the end.

well rules are rules here and if Kiko brought some to school, they would take it away. or send him home. or ask me to bring him something else etc...

i wish things were different but thats just how it is here.

PLUS, of it were Kiko who had a deadly allergy to peanuts and some little kid brought some to school and it resulted in my sons death..... well you can just imagine.

PLUS, of it were Kiko who had a deadly allergy to peanuts and some little kid brought some to school and it resulted in my sons death..... well you can just imagine.

If that were the case, maybe you should have taught your son not to touch someone else's food. You have to come in contact with it or ingest it to have a reaction.

If your son has an allergy, it's up to you and him to know not to touch it. This is something you can easily teach a five year old.

It's a push for homeschooling. By making public schools so redic, people will look for alternatives, the government can get out of education, and the country will be fucked...

writing on the wall.

Yes, and one parent has to give up a career. I've seriously thought about homeschooling because right now, I have a battle going on to remove him from the alternative school that he was sent to until he improved his behavior. But, even though he's improved dramatically, they are giving me a massive run around because I want him to return to his local, traditional school. They have him labeled as emotional disorder. Once your kid is labeled, it seems that you're fucked with having him go to any school. They say they have to have "a program" for his "disability". It's fucking retarded.

well rules are rules here and if Kiko brought some to school, they would take it away. or send him home. or ask me to bring him something else etc...

I dealt with the same. They sent home notes and warnings all the time. But, once I looked up laws and stated that "it's not a federal law" they can't do shit. Schools can make their own rules, but that doesn't mean it's a federal law. If it's not, then we as parents do not have to participate.

Last edited:

So alter the lives of a whole school for one child? Selfish sounding.

So alter the lives of a whole school for one child? Selfish sounding.

That was my reasoning. Plus, in my case, since they weren't abiding by my wishes not to give my son shifty candy, filled with dyes, I raised hell about the peanut butter thing. :fly:

This is pretty much saying, no Cowboys and Indians. No Cops and Robbers.

These games are no more during recess.

Right. Not assessing the real problem, which is the safety of schools, NOT, a child who innocently plays "pew pew" games. The real concern should be whether that kid is running around saying he is going to kill someone, over "pew pew". It's becoming a very robotic society in schools. It's incredibly scary especially when you have a child like ours who struggles with a disorder. Even though he's not a problem in school anymore, it doesn't matter. Your kid is labeled. And from what I'm reading on a lot of forums, it's tough to get them away from this label. Our kids deserve more. But no, they're lumped into a category and must abide by what that category's rules are.

It's hugely depressing.

Last edited:
f*ck this! I'm not feeding my son substitute anything simply because of some other kid. I'm sick of soy being a substitute for everything. It's not good for people, period.
If the school can't keep control of this situation by maybe separating the kid with the allergy, cleaning tables thoroughly, etc, then it just tells me that they DON'T have control. Also, I have stated over and over again that my son's allergy is food dyes, especially red ones because he acts like a nutjob when he eats crap food with the dyes in them. But, what do they do? They give out candy snacks here and there! Also, their school lunches have this dye sh*t all over in the food. So, I make his lunches, but they still give out "treats" here and there and it's this sh*t food that I said he can't have.

He's probably just autistic.

this is why i wont homeschool Kiko.

33992115.jpg

plus, id totally be one of these moms.... lol

amy-in-mean-girls-amy-poehler-7197218-640-480.jpg

lmfao. I totally missed this on Tappertawk.

To be honest though, homeschooling has come a LONG way. There are groups of parents that treat the homeschooling as a societal issue & expose their kids to all sorts of stuff. Like say, if they're learning about ...eletromagnetism, they take them to "hands on" museums so kids can truly absorb what they're reading about. So, field trips to monuments, while learning about presidents, (if you're in DC metro area). etc.

It's become a really well rounded thing nowadays. Involving other kids, other parents, so it's a group thing. Then they keep them on sports teams, so they're not just confined to their homeschool group, and this integrates the social life.