GAY Finger Guns.. Pew!Pew!Pew!

I hate to hijack this thread, but I just came into work an hour late because of this.

I carpool with one of my co-workers who lives on my street - we were almost into work when he got a phone call, saying he urgently needed to go to his kids' school. He freaked out, assumed that something bad happened so we turned around and headed to the school. Turns out, each morning a staff member checks every kids' lunch for nutritional value etc - he put a Lunchables snack in the bag with a peanut butter warning on it (no peanut butter, but processed in the same facility blah blah) in defiance of the school's recently-implemented peanut butter ban. They told him it has to be taken off school property.

So he brought it out to the car and went back in. Next thing my cellphone rings - it's my co-worker. They watched him bring it out to my car, which was parked in the school parking lot, and I have to move my car.

:waw:

What in the fucking fuck.

Pussification of America.

I know I went to a fairly small school, but I cannot think of a single instance where that happened...
And who bans peanut butter? WTF?
The school wouldn't say that any specific kid had a peanut butter allergy, because that's "a private matter" - shit, if a kid's allergic to something, make it as well known as possible so everyone knows to keep whatever food trigger away from them. You don't fuck around with food allergies.

Dragging my co-worker into school because of an unopened lunchables, then asking me to move my car, doesn't fix fuck all...

there is ZERO peanut butter or anything nut related allowed in any school in canada. ZERO
That is fucking tarded
The school wouldn't say that any specific kid had a peanut butter allergy, because that's "a private matter" - shit, if a kid's allergic to something, make it as well known as possible so everyone knows to keep whatever food trigger away from them. You don't fuck around with food allergies.
I can maybe understand why it would not be widely known because of bullies, but the teachers should know at least.

I know I went to a fairly small school, but I cannot think of a single instance where that happened...
And who bans peanut butter? WTF?

I can understand if you can get an allergy by looking or smelling at it, but since you can't, just teach your child not to ask for someone else's sandwich.

Dragging my co-worker into school because of an unopened lunchables, then asking me to move my car, doesn't fix fuck all...

WHAAAT?

At my sons school in every classroom they have a list with the NAME and PICTURE of the child along with their allergy.
i totally approve of this!
with volunteers, special guests and supply teachers, not everyone is going to know who has what. i prefer to know this incase of an emergency.

My son's behavior sheet came home with a "warning" that he was making "weapons noises". Shits getting ridiculous in schools.

My son's behavior sheet came home with a "warning" that he was making "weapons noises". Shits getting ridiculous in schools.

It's a push for homeschooling. By making public schools so redic, people will look for alternatives, the government can get out of education, and the country will be fucked...

writing on the wall.

It's a push for homeschooling. By making public schools so redic, people will look for alternatives, the government can get out of education, and the country will be fucked...

writing on the wall.

this is why i wont homeschool Kiko.

33992115.jpg

plus, id totally be one of these moms.... lol

amy-in-mean-girls-amy-poehler-7197218-640-480.jpg