Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

That's the last one of those things I'm getting. I'm sure it was a cakewalk compared to getting vaccinated for anthrax and yellow/red/black fever, but it was enough suffering for me. I'm still not over it.
I'm gonna try it maybe this month or next. The first ones weren't too bad. I was somewhat useless for one single day after the second one but that's it.
Moderna's with a lonestar chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Since they said it'd be 100 days' lag time to a new vaccine if Omicron proves insusceptible to the vaccine, you minus whale wait and see.
That's just to get it ready. mRNA vaccines don't have the long track record like flu vaccines, so there is still a lengthy approval process.

guises

i attended my annual girls weekend getaway up north with 10 girlfriends

today i have a SUPER runny nose + sniffles, my throat and sinuses feel like i snorted some bad cocaines i found in a baggie on the bathroom floor of a gas station

do i have the covids ?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
guises

today i have a SUPER runny nose + sniffles, my throat and sinuses feel like i snorted some bad cocaines i found in a baggie on the bathroom floor of a gas station

do i have the covids ?

creepy grim reaper GIF

guises

do i have the covids ?
Def the COVID’s.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
guises

do i have the covids ?
Did you snort some bad cocaine you found in a baggie on the bathroom floor of a gas station?

Because that could definitely also be the cause of feeling ill.