Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Not that it matters at this point, but if he had a negative antigen test, its unlikely that it was him. So sorry boo! You feel okay, other than yer nose?

Three days before he came home I made him take another test and it was still positive, but public health insisted that he was going to be OK and that he was not contagious. Even you guys here said that he should be safe

no, im just confused my your logic. Noone indicated my clearly ineligble kids would be getting the vaccine
We have never, as a species, beaten a coronavirus, so your kids are going to get exposed at some point.

I'm just saying it might be safer now that we have all the treatments and whatnot queued up, rather than down the road, when mortality rate goes up (as age increases and supplies become less commonly carried).

Three days before he came home I made him take another test and it was still positive, but public health insisted that he was going to be OK and that he was not contagious. Even you guys here said that he should be safe
If he had a positive antigen test, he was probably contagious. If it was a positive PCR test, well that means nothing for contagiousness. FUCK!

edit: Not that it helps now, but I did mention this. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
If he had a positive antigen test, he was probably contagious. If it was a positive PCR test, well that means nothing for contagiousness. FUCK!

edit: Not that it helps now, but I did mention this. :(
I listen to sCiEnCe and the professionals that say to me: HES GOOD TO COME HOME ... and he actually gets me sick

Statistically speaking, he was, but numbers can be funny. Or you got it from someone else...

ive only seen kiko and my best friend and her 5yr old that was exposed

the whole household tested negative (even tho every kid at daycare tested positive)
and i started feeling like shit 2 days before i saw the 5yr old

no one else

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and JAXvillain
I GOT THE COVIDS

i tested positive
soooo much for the fucking theory of only contagious for 10 days!
Kiko infected me 21 days after exposure

ugh i feel like death
survive tropic thunder GIF

That sucks, keeks. Hope you get better soon.