Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Kiko should not come home until he gets a negative test, not with both you being a mute compromised and your grandpa. There's no such thing as testing positive but not being contagious
Actually there is. The PCR test will still pop for pieces (that were shredded by your immune system) of COVID19. A 15 minute antigen test is supposed to be closer to being able to determine if you're 'contagious'.

edit: https://www.nationalacademies.org/based-on-science/can-a-covid-19-test-tell-me-if-im-contagious

Last edited:
fly is right and i am wrong

by the books kiko should be ok, but theres no harm in keeping him away due to the extenuating circumstances especially if he's still coughing.

Officially two weeks since my second covid shot.

man of steel superman GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
fly is right and i am wrong

by the books kiko should be ok, but theres no harm in keeping him away due to the extenuating circumstances especially if he's still coughing.
ok so Sunday the 25th marked 14 days since exposure and May 7th marks 14 days since he took his test SO, I will be picking him up this Friday.
Him and I will social distance as much as we can at home and wear masks for another week in the house JUST TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS. But it kills my soul that I will not be able to hug my child when I see him.

FUCK COVID

ok so Sunday the 25th marked 14 days since exposure and May 7th marks 14 days since he took his test SO, I will be picking him up this Friday.
Him and I will social distance as much as we can at home and wear masks for another week in the house JUST TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS. But it kills my soul that I will not be able to hug my child when I see him.

FUCK COVID
The science says its safe to hug him, but I wouldn't suddenly expect you to start being logical. :p

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Got the first AZ stab this morning.

Ideally it would have been one of the fancy new mRNA ones, but hey, taking what's available and it's a hell of a lot better than nothing. Especially with the arse falling out of it in the province right now...

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and fly
She's sleeping now. Neither one of them had much behavioral modification which is why i wasnt too worried. Fever in and of itself isnt a harmful thing below 104.

Been 2-1/2 weeks, almost 3, since moderna #2 and I am superman once again.
I still wear a mask just to keep other people from freaking out though. Also because I like the concept of hidden identity in the technocrat world. I'm gonna keep milking it.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Josh
About 3 days since the 2nd moderna shot. Still have a lingering headache, maybe slight fever. No body aches and my right arm (where I got my injection) I can raise over my head without pain.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The old lady got a 101.4 fever and felt like shit for a day from her first moderna. Be fun to see what the second one is gonna do.
Mine weren't near that bad. First one basically nothing. Second one no sick feeling or fever or anything, just super drained, like zero energy for a day then snapped out of it and back to normal.