Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

No
Wait, that was true?
No just shit talk.
After 1st vax I did enough manual labor to be tired and sore anyway so I don't know if any of it was even from the vax.
After 2nd one no real sick feeling or fever or anything just really drained of energy for a day then back to normal.

The old lady felt sick and got a 101 fever that went away in a day after her 1st one. Her 2nd one is on the 18th. We'll see what happens.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain and fly
@TuhMollie Status report plz QUOTE]

so the sinus on fire feeling is gone but i’m still breathing like i did a super good rail and everything is hypersensitive

my legs / thighs are sore sore sore

my face muscles hurt, even my eyelids hurt

i have a brutal cough and it sounds like i’m barking

i can barely eat anything cuz everything tastes like shit and it makes me nauseous

i’m super tired. i’ve been taking a ton of mini naps

• Haha
Reactions: JAXvillain
also the public nurse called me and we went over all the dates and my exposure and super likely that it was Kiko who infected me
he ofcourse feels bad
ANNND because I have an autoimmune disorder I have to isolate an extra 10
days on top of the regular 10 days because apparently my people remain infectious much longer

holy crap lady , you just need to live inside a bubble from now on

Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

so the sinus on fire feeling is gone but i’m still breathing like i did a super good rail and everything is hypersensitive

my legs / thighs are sore sore sore

my face muscles hurt, even my eyelids hurt

i have a brutal cough and it sounds like i’m barking

i can barely eat anything cuz everything tastes like shit and it makes me nauseous

i’m super tired. i’ve been taking a ton of mini naps
If you start having breathing issues, please go to the doc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

also the public nurse called me and we went over all the dates and my exposure and super likely that it was Kiko who infected me
he ofcourse feels bad
ANNND because I have an autoimmune disorder I have to isolate an extra 10
days on top of the regular 10 days because apparently my people remain infectious much longer
You should tell kiko it's all Flys fault for telling you it was ok to come get him

the body aches are by far the fucking worst worst worst.. I thought the sinuses on fire were bad but holy mother fucking fuck I can take this body/muscle pain. moving my neck is brutal and my fever just came back.
so when I was in my early 20s I was assaulted badly (think Puffy earlier this year), I woke up in a hospital room in the worst pain of my life and this is right up there with it. Feels like I took a fucking beating.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant