Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

First, the Maine Wire is not a reputable news site. In looking at some other articles, its clearly a right wing site.

But most importantly, all the WHO said was to make sure to follow the manufacturers settings for the tests. Literally a nothingburger.

The author writes this like its a revelation, but duh. That's exactly what PCR tests are designed to do. Full stop.

What is the root of your issue with PCR tests? Let's talk.

my problem with PCR is the same as its ever been - high cycle count gives false positives. the fact that we're now being told that physicians/hcp's should also look at the patients condition, not declare him poz based just on PCR result confirms it

'case count' has been used as a tool to pump this whole thing up into a crisis from day one

Preregistration opened for my tier.

I wonder how long it'll take to get it.

Once both me an my parents in Florida are vaccinated I'm going to fly down there.

It would help if the state would get its shit together and stop Canadians and other assholes from cutting in line.

my problem with PCR is the same as its ever been - high cycle count gives false positives. the fact that we're now being told that physicians/hcp's should also look at the patients condition, not declare him poz based just on PCR result confirms it

'case count' has been used as a tool to pump this whole thing up into a crisis from day one
They aren't really false positives if they're finding genetic material. These tests were designed, manufactured, run, and administered by scientists using actual data. At the end of the day, its all up to you who you put your trust in. Is it the writers for the Maine Wire or the actual people doing the work?

9b57592b22b31a74585115a3c78588a3.jpg

f2b4f1945ba203019885f6e31786123e.jpg

you americans are special