Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Cedar pollen is kicking up enough around here everyone thinks they have covid.

Even if you don't have some medically diagnosed allergy there's still some concentration level of just crap in the air it'll make anyone get congested and cough and sneeze and stuff. Being able to visibly see clouds of what looks like yellow smoke blowing out of trees and finding a layer of it on your car in the morning achieves that level.

I imagine the lines are long at the testing centers, and burning through a bunch of test kits on negatives.
Maybe they'll find some positives that wouldn't've otherwise gotten tested.

Proper use of double contraction. +5 marklar.

Oh oh. Feels like a cold coming on.
Light scratchy throat. Little burn in the sinuses. Stuffy head (yeah yeah that's a given). Nothing in the chest really. Cough here and there.
It is cold season.
I vape (smoke when vape issues) and sling packages: weird respiratory stuff and muscle aches is just a middling day for me.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm trying to taper off the nicotine at least.

When I was still smoking, it was 3-5 a day. I started vaping at then spent 2-3 years tapering off the nicotine. I got to 0% and I wondered why I even bothered. I then quit vaping. I can't even imagine going back to smoking. There's so many things about smoking that sucks even without the health issues.

Our state and county has no central place to register for vaccination.

They're giving it out to all sorts of places who have their own sign up situation.

Fucking idiots.

Just set up at the DMV's, they're empty right now, and have one sign up.
I don't agree with you on much but this vaccination rollout has been a complete cluster fuck.

and im sure thats all Bidens fault eh
No, I voted for that almost out to pasture old fuck. It's the previous administration's fault for not taking the virus seriously and having no plan in place. I'm all for smaller government but this is a prime example of when the federal government should be in control and implementing this. This should not have been dumped on the states. This is a national / world issue. Not a state by state thing.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly