Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Theyre pushing to fully open up in person school here. I just dont understand it

“We need to follow the science, and we must use the case studies from around the globe as a testament to the successful and safe return of students to their schools,” wrote Hogan and Karen Salmon, the school superintendent.

I may just not have the data yet, but i dont understand how science could show its safe for kids to be in in close proximity, who havent and wont be vaccinated.

I feel like im missing something.

Theyre pushing to fully open up in person school here. I just dont understand it

“We need to follow the science, and we must use the case studies from around the globe as a testament to the successful and safe return of students to their schools,” wrote Hogan and Karen Salmon, the school superintendent.

I may just not have the data yet, but i dont understand how science could show its safe for kids to be in in close proximity, who havent and wont be vaccinated.

They rushed to open schools here and now I get an email from them several times a week how someone is tested positive
By now half the school has been sick with it

Our governor is going to keep us locked in forever. Her "green/yellow/red" scale is completely un-tenable for any metropolitan area.

So, my kids will have lost a year and a half of schooling, because these online courses have been as useless as @fly's cock.

Our governor is going to keep us locked in forever. Her "green/yellow/red" scale is completely un-tenable for any metropolitan area.

So, my kids will have lost a year and a half of schooling, because these online courses have been as useless as @fly's cock.
oh, yeah, zoom school is fuckin useless for sure. But you know whats worse? Large swaths of your population dying.

oh, yeah, zoom school is fuckin useless for sure. But you know whats worse? Large swaths of your population dying.
You know what's worse than large swaths of your population dying? A generation of useless fucking children who can't support themselves because they can't do basic math, read, or write.

You know what's worse than large swaths of your population dying? A generation of useless fucking children who can't support themselves.

Kill the virus, recover the lost year. Accelerate the kindergarten and first grade curriculums and merge them.

American public school aint exactly rigorous, you can mod some curriculums and get the kids back on track. Sure, they might have to learn about both the war of 1812 and the spanish-american war in the same week, but is that really a problem?