Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

A couple a few houses from me had/ have it. He's really sick and her not so bad.

"I don't think you can get it going out, I think we got it having people over".

Yes, she really said that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
My wife went back to school this morning. Some students come back next week. She still has to teach virtual students. So fucking' stupid. The kindergarteners are being taught virtually from a teacher at school. So fucking stupid.

My wife went back to school this morning. Some students come back next week. She still has to teach virtual students. So fucking' stupid. The kindergarteners are being taught virtually from a teacher at school. So fucking stupid.
The whole thing it dumb here
The wife has to teach in-person classes
Also do virtual classes
AND do a "deep cleaning" of the room every day
Plus meetings and other bullshit duties
Its like shes doing 3 jobs all for the same pay and they STILL treat teachers like assholes

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Also do virtual classes
Its like shes doing 3 jobs all for the same pay and they STILL treat teachers like assholes
See also:

wE lOvE oUr EsSeNtIaL wOrKeRs, ThOsE lAzY fUcKs DoN't dEsErVe A lIvInG wAgE

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Also do virtual classes

Does she get vaccinated?

Teachers are pretty high on the list here in Maryland.

Also do virtual classes
Same with our teacher friends. Apparently, hybrid classes are the WORST.

Also, when a kid gets COVID, the teacher has to submit a list of students that sit near that person who will have to quarantine for 14 days. But they never quarantine the teacher.

And here at least, a third of people who've been in Intensive Care with Covid land back there within 12 weeks and 1/8 of them then die.
yeah, I can't speak for larger trends here bc I haven't done any meta-analysis, but I can say that I frequently have seen our patients with COVID complications going in and out, and discharging to SNFs and then hospice (inpatient or home) more often. I'm planning on going back over our records for the last few years a bit more closely to try and get more clear data (still will only be analysis and not meta-analysis but it'll at least be useful for us).

teachers barely make a "wage" as it is which is fuckin redic for the shit they have to deal with even when things are "normal"

My wife has three degrees. She'll be retired before she pays off her student loans.

Does she get vaccinated?

Teachers are pretty high on the list here in Maryland.

Teachers in GA are priority after the elderly and health workers. That being said, roll-out in GA is going really slow.

Okay then?

210120939Screenshot20210120055500.png