Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

My kid is virtual learning, and I’m working from home so we’re doing just fine. We figured it would be more consistent because he’d be missing more schooling by actually going

kiko was dying to go back to school
he hates the virtual learning
the whole quarantine was too much for his mental health so we are glad he’s back in class

but i’m sure it’s just a matter of time before it gets worse again.

the whole quarantine was too much for his mental health so we are glad he’s back in class

They’re only doing one class at a time for virtual, and it seems to be working out well for him. Still hangs with friends on weekends and online which helps.

heard most folks in canada are eh symptomatic

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

Tell him to sack up, life is hard. Still better than dying of a cold at 6 months old like people used to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
oh wait he’s in high school right??

my step son has 4 semesters and does 2 courses per semester!! he says it’s so much easier to manage
Yes, grade 9. With his adhd, one class at a time is a really good fit for him. At least it has been so far.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I have to wear my masks with ear-savers for now, because the mole behind my left ear is getting irritated by the straps.
even with my elephant ears, i just dont like the ear masks. All mine have two around the head straps, one at the neck one at the top of the head

Shit's slightly retarded in ontario/quebec. Or maybe just dumb compared to what's going on down south.

Thank fuck things are well under control here in the 'atlantic bubble', but I fear people are eventually gonna fuck it up. Especially now everyone's got their kids back to school.
Ontario must be like our Melbourne. A concentration of idiots which are spiking the numbers.

on Saturday:
-my step son met up with a friend (BOBBY) and went to run errands, they were in my step sons car not wearing masks.
-while driving, Bobby got a call from his barber saying he tested positive for covid and that Bobby needs to get tested
-bobby saw barber and had a beard trim and had to remove his mask
-stepson + bobby freak TF out and drive immediately to a testing centre.
-test done @ 230pm on saturday
-Setpson comes home and runs to his bedroom (here in our house) while we all waited outside

TODAY:
-stepson is still in his room, 5 days now.
-we lave food outside his room and is the only one using his bathroom on his floor
-we haven't seen him, we just FaceTime him or yell thru the door

we've called EVERY DAY for results and they don't have them WTF
5 days for results is not the norm here and now that cases have surged they are once again backlogged
hes 17 and going crazy in his room, however this is a huge lesson to him for being so careless and putting us all at risk