Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

So Canada is retarded with the covid too.

hardly
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
So Canada is retarded with the covid too.
Shit's slightly retarded in ontario/quebec. Or maybe just dumb compared to what's going on down south.

Thank fuck things are well under control here in the 'atlantic bubble', but I fear people are eventually gonna fuck it up. Especially now everyone's got their kids back to school.

Shit's slightly retarded in ontario/quebec. Or maybe just dumb compared to what's going on down south.

Thank fuck things are well under control here in the 'atlantic bubble', but I fear people are eventually gonna fuck it up. Especially now everyone's got their kids back to school.
I'm really surprised that kids in school hasn't made things explode. I'm guessing its because masks actually work really fucking well. But it could be that they just don't transmit it very easily. :iono:

I'm really surprised that kids in school hasn't made things explode. I'm guessing its because masks actually work really fucking well. But it could be that they just don't transmit it very easily. :iono:
There's very little masks/social distancing going on in school, up here it's just as bad as the pictures of schools in the states. It's a fucking tinderbox waiting to go off.

Things are going well because there's very few active cases. If you come into the atlantic bubble, you gotta self-isolate for 14 days. But there's been a few cases now of people failing to do that, going out to restaurants and shit and causing cases. All it takes is one of those assholes infecting a kid, then the kid going off to school.

There's very little masks/social distancing going on in school, up here it's just as bad as the pictures of schools in the states. It's a fucking tinderbox waiting to go off.

Things are going well because there's very few active cases. If you come into the atlantic bubble, you gotta self-isolate for 14 days. But there's been a few cases now of people failing to do that, going out to restaurants and shit and causing cases. All it takes is one of those assholes infecting a kid, then the kid going off to school.
Ahhh, masks are a requirement in schools (at least in our county).

they are required here in ontario
Only for grade 4 and above

also, kids have to stay home and get Covid tested if they have any symptom at all, including a runny nose. I guess I understand, but my kid had a cold from September until April when he was younger. So many parents are missing work because of this.

Only for grade 4 and above

also, kids have to stay home and get Covid tested if they have any symptom at all, including a runny nose. I guess I understand, but my kid had a cold from September until April when he was younger. So many parents are missing work because of this.

grade 1-12
they scrapped that grade 4 and above at the last minute. well here they did anyway

i’d rather keep my kid home for 14 days than do the covid test over a runny nose
i’ve had it done and it’s not nice.
plus we think Kiko already had it in March. he was deathly ill

grade 1-12
they scrapped that grade 4 and above at the last minute. well here they did anyway

i’d rather keep my kid home for 14 days than do the covid test over a runny nose
fyi, the new antigen test is *very* easy as it doesn't require a brain swab.

grade 1-12

My kid is virtual learning, and I’m working from home so we’re doing just fine. We figured it would be more consistent because he’d be missing more schooling by actually going