Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Then everyone really should be wearing a mask in the house. And making sure it covers your nose.

im not wearing no mask in my damn house.
its been 5 days, if he's got it then its too late

FUN FACT ... when he found out he went straight to his moms after testing cuz of MY autoimmune issues but CEOs ex was like NOPE, GO BACK O YOUR DADS AND INFECT KIKI and she didn't let him in the HOUUUUUSE!!!!
so he came back and we let him in.
CEOs ex hopes I die

im not wearing no mask in my damn house.
its been 5 days, if he's got it then its too late

FUN FACT ... when he found out he went straight to his moms after testing cuz of MY autoimmune issues but CEOs ex was like NOPE, GO BACK O YOUR DADS AND INFECT KIKI and she didn't let him in the HOUUUUUSE!!!!
so he came back and we let him in.
CEOs ex hopes I die
wear the damn mask. There is significant evidence that its length of exposure that matters not single point exposure.

I get the sense that CEO's kids and their friends are in that group that literally has everything done for them

giphy.gif

What kind of a dummy can't trim his own beard
if you've got certain hair types a barber can do a super sharp job of lining it up and making it look awesome thats hard to do at home. Generally not an issue for us white dudes, but black guys with super sharp beards benefit from a barber

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
dude im not wearing a mask in my house.
hes in his room on another floor.

anyways we doubt he has it but meh, who knows. covid is funny like that
I wear a mask 11 hours a day and im not immune compromised. Its fine if you've got a comfy one

I will wear one outside of my home but not in my house.
If you think its worth it to literally die on that hill, then go for it girl.

edit: The reality of it is that COVID is dose dependent. On the off chance he has it, you're continuing to get low doses of it. Eventually there is a tipping point. That point will be farther in the future if you had a mask on.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor