Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Anyways, as it relates to covid, people reporting a loss of taste may be an effect of losing smell and may not necessarily mean their taste buds really stopped working too.
If they can tell the difference between sugar and salt their tongue still works.

Anyways, as it relates to covid, people reporting a loss of taste may be an effect of losing smell and may not necessarily mean their taste buds really stopped working too.
If they can tell the difference between sugar and salt their tongue still works.
Or, you know, it could be exactly what they say it is.

One of my friends quit his engineering day job and now makes EDM for a living.

Someone's out there buying that shit, I guess.

Yeah, but before Trump started meddling in the vaccine shit it was the only thing that really concerned me with a fast track vaccine.
Trump isn't meddling in anything. There are trained clinicians, working for private companies, doing real science on thousands of people - just like every other vaccine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Trump isn't meddling in anything.
Uh huh.
He's meddled in literally every other aspect of our lives, and after stating that there will be a vaccine ready before Nov 3rd, he isn't meddling.
Sure.

And yes, I know that all these companies have promised they won't cut corners either. I trust them more than Trump, but that isn't saying much.

Uh huh.
He's meddled in literally every other aspect of our lives, and after stating that there will be a vaccine ready before Nov 3rd, he isn't meddling.
Sure.

And yes, I know that all these companies have promised they won't cut corners either. I trust them more than Trump, but that isn't saying much.
He can state anything he wants. That really has nothing to do with the process.

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ
Uh huh.
Sure.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer