Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

i’ve had stuff done in south america before i rented my properties out
if i go now (which would be soooo much cheaper) id have to stay in an airbnb or my aunts house where there’s like murders every hour on the hour
no thanks i’d rather pay 12x the price and be home safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try and do it yourself.
71ipSgu7lDL.jpg

So we had massive police presence today all around Denver because a coordinated threat that went out to all of the health departments and local leaders saying if they didn’t open everything immediately there would be a civil war and mass shootings would start today.
So law enforcement came out out today and said they investigated and will not be arresting the man behind this because they don’t think it constitutes a crime. Like really wtf has this world come to. They literally arrested a guy a few weeks ago for playing in a park with his kid. But this isn’t a crime. I’m at a loss for words.

So law enforcement came out out today and said they investigated and will not be arresting the man behind this because they don’t think it constitutes a crime. Like really wtf has this world come to. They literally arrested a guy a few weeks ago for playing in a park with his kid. But this isn’t a crime. I’m at a loss for words.
Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses

i’ve had stuff done in south america before i rented my properties out
if i go now (which would be soooo much cheaper) id have to stay in an airbnb or my aunts house where there’s like murders every hour on the hour
no thanks i’d rather pay 12x the price and be home safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your aunt is a murderer?,... wow

my friend is one of the journalists that worked on this. I read every word and cried a lot both bc it's really fuckin sad but also bc I'm so angry that people are so selfish that they want to keep subjecting these healthcare workers to these conditions (and in fact are willing to make it worse for them, given that what they've already seen has largely been with distancing measures in place)

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
Hmmm. Dr. Mikovits from that Plandemic viral video that keeps getting banned sure is selling a lot of books now. 🤔
That’s the new roadmap to success. You do something that is against what is being suggested and you become a hero to the MAGA crowd. Resulting in lots of money. Like the hair salon in TX that opened when she wasn’t allowed to. And even taunted the judge prior saying he won’t touch her freedoms. End result she opens and gets arrested. Gets 7 days in jail. But MAGA does a gofundme and raises like 400k for her. The same thing is happening here with a restaurant that keep opening normal and breaking the State and HD orders. Everyday he was posting videos saying crap like freedom blah blah blah and showing like 400 people lined up to support his restaurant. They officially forced him closed yesterday. But I guarantee he’s going to make a crap ton from gofundme.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers