Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

One of my local news anchors keeps harping on the Governor's mandate for people to use home made masks for protection anytime they go outside. So I made one of his face using the old DIY heat transfer.
The news anchor didn’t think it was super funny but it got a bunch on tweets and made the news tonight. So mission accomplished.

We have a few real n95 masks. Those things suck to breathe through. The "pleated" for lack of a better descriptor surgeons masks are way more comfortable. Took to wearing those today and going forward and still keeping distance. Carry the Best Mask™ in case there's a real need for it in some unavoidable situation.

We have a few real n95 masks. Those things suck to breathe through. The "pleated" for lack of a better descriptor surgeons masks are way more comfortable. Took to wearing those today and going forward and still keeping distance. Carry the Best Mask™ in case there's a real need for it in some unavoidable situation.
I think I'll be fine if I tie my beard up around my face.

I heard three different “pundit” types and one elected official mention “states with legalized marijuana” when discussing Covid-19. One went so far as to question whether or not the weed comes from China.

The brain trusts that say this shit are just crazy. One of them is the governor of a state of obvious retards, because they elected him.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Hey guys! Fish penicillin cured 2.3 people in France according to a tweet I read from a "doctor" Butte Iowa, these lolberal activist governors and Hillarys e-mails need to stop blocking the use of these lifesaving treatments that Trump definitely did not tell people to take on their own.
Idiot, fish don't make bread.

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Valve1138
EMHVG2u.png

This whole thing is overblown, according to the surgeon general. He was on Sunday shows (complete with props) pointing out that the flu, opiate addiction, and tobacco each cause more deaths than a pesky virus.

He is half idiot.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
This whole thing is overblown, according to the surgeon general. He was on Sunday shows (complete with props) pointing out that the flu, opiate addiction, and tobacco each cause more deaths than a pesky virus.

He is half idiot.

He's right, they do.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
They’re also chosen activities.

edit not the flu though

ps troll

Saying keep it in perspective.
We don't shut business down and deliberately crash the economy over stuff that causes far more death than this. It's out of whack.

We don't shut business down and deliberately crash the economy over stuff that causes far more death than this. It's out of whack.

I guess it has nothing to do with tobacco and drugs being a cash cow for lawmakers.

Google “Boehner hands out tobacco payoffs on the house floor”

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We shut business down to keep the spread at a rate low enough that our shitty for-profit medical infrastructure can cope with it without causing too many unnecessary deaths.

Not that I'm exactly in mourning for all the 80-90 year olds that are passing right now. They've had ripe long lives, and while it's shitty to end that way, it wasn't really that unexpected.